bellarke | the walking dead au
'The only way we're going to get through this is together.'
'Were you always this bossy, princess?'
favourite character meme: [2/3] emotions ➤ anger
anger : a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.
…and yet they ended up so deeply connected. (x)
Top 15 Bellarke moments in season 1 (as voted by our followers)
2. Bellamy teaches Clarke how to shoot
so go ahead and burn me down
(the flames are getting higher)
- What’s wrong with a little chaos?
- Whatever the hell we want.
- Fears are fears. Slay your demons when you’re awake. They won’t be there to get you when you sleep. You can’t afford to be weak. Down here, weakness is death. Fear is death.
- I wouldn’t even know what to wish for.
- My sister, my responsibility.
- How many more of our people need to die before you realize we’re fighting a war?
- Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.
- All I do is hurt people. I’m a monster.
- I’m tired of being afraid.
- I’ll have my fun when the grounders come.
- This is our home now. We built this from nothing with our bare hands! Our dead are buried behind that wall in this ground! Our ground! The grounders think they can take that away. They think that because we came from the sky, we don’t belong here. But they’re yet to realize one very important fact: we are on the ground now, and that means we are grounders!
- Crowds make bad decisions. Leaders do what they think is right.
- I told you my life ended the day you were born. The truth is… it didn’t start until then.Bellamy Blake; season 1